- Advocate for the rights of individuals with decisional impairments.
- Promote independence to the greatest extent possible for those experiencing incapacities.
- Support policy initiatives for the enhancement of guardianship and related infrastructure.
- Identify and develop education and outreach opportunities.
- Promote and provide training and support to those engaging the Guardianship/Conservatorship. system.
- Promote high standards for Guardians and Conservators.
- Promote expanded collaboration between WINGS members and other stakeholders.
- Regularly assess the needs and priorities for WINGS efforts.
Grant from American Bar Association
Oregon WINGS, with Oregon Judicial Department leadership, secured funding from the American Bar Association’s Commission on Law & Aging (through funding from the federal Administration for Community Living). This grant award will help us set our direction, next priorities, and our continued efforts to improve Oregon’s fiduciary support systems.